Are you interested in unifying the undergraduate research at IU? Are you passionate about publishing? Below you will find a description of our student boards and ways in which you can get involved with the Indiana University Journal of Undergraduate Research.
We are holding callout meetings Weds Sep 4 8:30 PM in Woodburn 111 and Thurs Sep 5 8:30 PM in Woodburn 107. Our 2019-2020 staff application is due September 13. For more information, please email .
The Student Boards
There are several boards within IUJUR that may fit your interests, and they aren't all editing/research related.
- Oversees operations of the four boards (Student Editorial Board, Online Creative Content, Visual Design & Publishing, and Public Relations)
- Ensures Journal is true to its goals and vision
Student Editorial Board
- Receives comprehensive training to peer review submissions
- Guides student authors through the editing and publishing process
Online Creative Content Board
- Maintains IUJUR’s digital presence
- Manages and designs the website
- Regularly publishes articles on current events in the research community and other features relating to the IUJUR mission
Visual Design & Publishing Board
- Develops formatting and layout of the Journal
- Uses InDesign to design article layout, table of contents, author biographies, and other Journal pages
- Selects and designs artwork for Journal’s cover
- Facilitates outreach to prospective student authors and members
- Seeks and manages sources of funding to sustain the Journal