The IU Journal of Undergraduate Research (IUJUR) accepts submissions in the form of a full-length article or research snapshot. Please refer to the Submission Guidelines for additional specifications.
What can you submit to IUJUR?
- Often includes:
- Introduction, Background, and Literature Review
- Methods and materials (in fields where methodology is applicable)
- Results (data as applicable)
- Discussion and Broader Implications
- Suggested 2500-3000 word count
- APA style (Chicago if it is a Humanities submission)
- Introduction, Background, and Extensive Literature Review
- Identification of specific research question(s) and hypothesis/hypotheses
- Proposed methods
- A full methodology is not required for the research snapshot. However, an overview of applicable methods should be included to address research questions.
- Expected results and possible conclusions
- Intellectual merit and broader impact of the research
- Suggested 1500-2000 word count
- APA Style (Chicago if it is a Humanities submission)